NagishLi was developed in order to make every possible website more accessible to people with disabilities. At some point, Localize* needed an accessibility plugin for its websites - but at that time almost all accessibility plugins were designed for WordPress-powered websites, offered at a monthly cost, hosted on an external company website with control panel, too slow, required changing the website source code...
Having to face these problems, Localize* has set these principles for NagishLi:
- Everything in a single file (if possible)
- Simple installation
- Will work on websites who are not using website systems like WordPress
- Don't need to take too much care of settings or using a control panel - disable what you don't want
- Speed and effective
- Constant improvement regarding stability, fixes, updates, features and ideas
After deciding, the first version of NagishLi was released on February 2016 and evolved with time. Localize* uses its own product and improves it to make it useful to as many websites as possible, so NagishLi is always being worked on.
Localize* (founded 2012) areas of expertise include:
- Translation and Web Localization
- Content Management
- Computer Use Teaching
- Website Management & Maintenance
Localize* believes in giving an added value to its customers in a simple and efficient way. Every website and product Localize* is responsible for is managed and maintained keeping its core principles and usabilty in mind.